• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

French M Frame fan

I will upload some pics soon, I have another white pearl pro on the way... My X gold arrived and they are great... But was too late a black chrome pair with heater lens for low price :-(

Bonjour , Greetings from the UK . The Pro M one of my faves too . I scored this haul last year from a collector who was selling up . He had a set of Joker M’s advertised which I went to view and bought and then it lead to getting all his other treasure . Few Pro M’s , spares and lenses included in the bounty .

AF5B965B-913B-403F-8632-1C477C89F8B9.jpeg

Bonjour , Greetings from the UK . The Pro M one of my faves too . I scored this haul last year from a collector who was selling up . He had a set of Joker M’s advertised which I went to view and bought and then it lead to getting all his other treasure . Few Pro M’s , spares and lenses included in the bounty .

View attachment 940005
Wow great haul!!!

Wow great haul!!!
Thanks , my poker face wasn’t very good that day especially when he said I have a boxed set of plates . I fell at the first hurdle . He saw my face light up . Then he mentioned the Armstrong Pro M’s new and boxed with spare Armstrong frame . When I finally got to see the collection whole I almost crumbled when he pulled out new and boxed X- Metal Vaults both metal and soft . It was a Good Saturday

Woh just looked at your job, congrats!!!
Would be able to make heater lenses shape in grey polarized, ice, and gold iridium?
Welcome!

If you can find goggle lenses (A frame is good) @Wavecloud’s Customisation can make the heaters you want. He's done some amazing work for me

Here is a link to some...
- Black Persimmon
- Snow Rose
- Snow Torch
- 24K Gold
- VR50 Pink Iridium

Latest Posts

Back