• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Frogskins 35th Anniversary Replacement Lens?

Scotty D

Oakley Beginner
Hello, new here. Question, anyone know of where to find replacement lenses for 35th Anniversary frames? Scratched mine some how and was wanting to get new ones. I ordered the ones from Oakley.com before i new that the size I needed was 57mm. Now I have a nice new pair of Prism Sapphire that are to small. Wish I had found this place before I ordered them.

From when I asked a rep during my first order, the 35th editions will not have replacement lenses. May get lucky and find some on eBay. I think I seen a post on here where a member does make some lenses.

I know it's semi old thread but maybe it can be useful, I'm not sure, I never tested it. But when you asked for a replacement they send you on a luxottica website where you can make your reclaim. At the same place you can see all oakley models with replacement parts. And if you look for 9444 (FS 35th) you seam to be able to order only the lenses. Worth the try, look here, https://www.oakley.com/en-us/support/warranty, in replacement parts

Capture d’écran, le 2021-03-04 à 16.22.37.png

Capture d’écran, le 2021-03-04 à 16.22.26.png

Back