• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Frogskins GALAXY Concept Studio - Only 25 Made

Blondie, I was never able to get a Galaxy pair and so I ended up buying my hubby these 3 pairs to tried to soften the blow. He has sooo many, and I have been trying to find a good organizer for years, but all the ones I have found doesn’t protect them which he would not be interested in using at all. He can’t stand the thought of dust getting on them as it may scratch them.. I have been thinking about this picture you posted and am interested in getting him a display case or two like you have here. Where did you find them? Also, this second picture is like a quarter of how many Oakleys he has. How many can you neatly and nicely fit in your various cases?

View attachment 662091

View attachment 662092

That’s awesome!! You did good To be honest, dust still gets in the cases, so it is a constant maintenance. And it really depends on how much extra merch and display gear he wants to include in the case. @SiRacer420 makes stands with various tiers, which helps with space saving, in other words, he can build up and utilize the space to the max. I like to “set a scene” on some shelves, depending on the number of frames I have the same. For example, I have a shelf dedicated to Penny’s, Feedbacks, another for 1 XX, etc. It’s all a matter of preference. I check local for sale listings like Facebook marketplace, craigslist, and offer up for cases since shipping isn’t typically an option. Hope this helps and your hubby scores one. It’s better than Christmas!! Lol

That’s awesome!! You did good To be honest, dust still gets in the cases, so it is a constant maintenance. And it really depends on how much extra merch and display gear he wants to include in the case. @SiRacer420 makes stands with various tiers, which helps with space saving, in other words, he can build up and utilize the space to the max. I like to “set a scene” on some shelves, depending on the number of frames I have the same. For example, I have a shelf dedicated to Penny’s, Feedbacks, another for 1 XX, etc. It’s all a matter of preference. I check local for sale listings like Facebook marketplace, craigslist, and offer up for cases since shipping isn’t typically an option. Hope this helps and your hubby scores one. It’s better than Christmas!! Lol

Don’t listen to her she’s an Addict and a pusher 🤣😂😅

Last edited:
Thanks for your help!!

When your sole purpose for purchasing is to turn around to sell for a profit and try making a living at it, you are absolutely correct.

it seems like your sole purpose is to flip this pair. Hypocrite is what trump would call you, and so would I.
You have no legs to stand on

carry on

Back