• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Frogskins Mix Polished Clear

QuinsRulesOK

Oakley Beginner
Got these come through today, 50% off Oakley online store. Having only one regular Frogs I was a little unsure of a) clear frame, b) metal stems, but getting them in person, oh yeah, they're are really cool :cool:

This is my first violet lens in my collection, was specifically looking for a deal with them, and even better they are polarised. Taken them out tonight for a trip in the car and the violet tint is really good in bright sunlight, and even the clear frame is not too distracting with sun coming through.

Overall, very good purchase, they are a keeper 😁

IMG_0623.JPG
IMG_0628.JPG

Bit of bad news about these, after wearing for 3-4 times one of the lenses fell out. Put it back in but every time I open the stems, it releases itself from the frame groove it's in. Something is not right.

So went to Oakley Covent Garden yesterday hoping they could advise and help out. They agreed there was a problem, in their opinion it wasn't the frame, it was the lense that seemed to be cut slightly too small becoming loose in the frame. They agreed to replace.....but didn't have any in stock :( So advised getting back to to Oakley.com support and asking for a replacement given that's where I had bought them from. So I raised a case and will have to send them back.

It's the first ever pair I've had to return, so hopefully it's an easy replacement. Fingers crossed.

IMG_0727.JPG

And replacements received from Oakley. Once they got the originals they agreed immediately for a replacement pair. I signed off the replacement online and within a week or so I got them back. Replacements are rock solid in the frames/lenses, absolutely no movement anywhere, much more sturdy. Hope to get some more sun here in the UK to wear them some more! :cool:

Latest Posts

Back