• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Frogskins Sharks

damn right!
i try to catch them for retail price otherwise f%$& off. . .

To each their own, but I have some that I will never sell and gladly would pay the same price I did to get them... IE: Gentei, White City, SW Blue Chrome and Chrome Supreme.

The Frogskin market is the most retarded thing I've ever seen. $500 for something that retailed at < $100? Only idiots would buy them.

I stopped collecting them because it's a vultures market.

Agreed. I am only trying to attain older, more rare pieces I want and from now on I am only trying to buy future releases as they come out so I don't overpay ridiculous.

I dont know if anyone was watching the Oki ni pair on ebay.co.uk this last week. Sold for £135 with only 4 bids. The last one before that went for £165. I see 2 pairs on there now for over £300. I think those are going to sit around for along time. Although a unique colour way and low number released, people just dont seem to want to pay for them. I logged onto their site when they were released but decided not to buy.

I think if I did now, it would be just as a collector and not an Oakley wearer.

Latest Posts

Back