• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

FS: Chrome Bob/ Bobhead Keychains NIP

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

I am offering for sale with pain in my heart 3 of my chrome bob keychains. They are still unopened and NIP, never dared to open them :oops:

They will be $80,- each ex. shipping. Which can be done as wished in an envelope or package, insured and signed for or uninsured. I will ship worldwide and only accept paypal.

DSC05578.jpg

DSC01364.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
damn you wanna sell those beauty!!!
good that i have those already . . .

Yeah, I have a couple of them. I never thought I would sell any of them actually indeed, they are a part of screaming O history. But it is for a good cause, as there is some great opportunity for me to get some O-stuff for which I need money...

That would be such an awesome piece for a display.

I can help you. Why don't you sell one pair of your Zeros? 0.3 or 0.3p? Please!!
Username Hidden said:
Yeah, I have a couple of them. I never thought I would sell any of them actually indeed, they are a part of screaming O history. But it is for a good cause, as there is some great opportunity for me to get some O-stuff for which I need money...

See! My Bomb is a steal! :cool:

Good luck with your sale :wink:

Haha, nice try my friend ;-)

Username Hidden said:
I can help you. Why don't you sell one pair of your Zeros? 0.3 or 0.3p? Please!!

1 of 3 has been sold