• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Watch Price Increases

The Game

Oakley Expert
Since the watch forum is usually dead I decided to post this here. Most watches are going up starting April 3rd.

OMM are now gonna be $1500
Hole shots are up $100 across the board
12 gauge also up $100
Gearbox up $50-$75

Time bomb and Ti 12 gauge still the same

That sucks, only thing that's ever kept me from an Oakley watch is none of them have features like compass, altitude sensor, temp, barometer, etc. If Oakley came out with one of them, I would get it instantly pretty much.

If I go and put out the money for one now its just a display piece. :(

Personally, watches are the one Oakley line ive always felt are way overpriced....and now they are raising them more. Im still getting a hollow point someday!

BAPD77 said:
Personally, watches are the one Oakley line ive always felt are way overpriced....and now they are raising them more. Im still getting a hollow point someday!

Hollowpoint, worth it! Fits beautifully! I haven't worn my minute machine a day since I got mine!

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

RYAN66 said:
Always couldnt believe the prices of Oakley's watches. I am sure they are quality pieces but damn they are expensive.

It's a tough pill for a lot of non-watch Oakley fans to swallow. When you're used to spending in the low hundreds at the stores or online, to drop over a thousand is intense! But for watch collectors, Oakley makes super unique pieces as well as quality. Once they switched to everything being Swiss made, the quality become more comparable to higher-priced name brands. I have 3 and I LOVE them!

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

I haven't worn a watch in quite a long time and really don't see the need too. If I ever come across one for cheap ill get it but it's just too much for something I personally wouldn't use.

Personally, watches are the one Oakley line ive always felt are way overpriced....and now they are raising them more.

This.

Who does Oakley think they are? Rolex? I'd rather take the money i would spend on one of their watches and put it toward an Omega. That's just me though. There are much nicer watches out there to be had.

Latest Posts

Back