• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Galaxy Concept Studio

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Username Hidden said:
They were not purchased to “flip” but have been sitting in the original box they shipped in cause honestly Frogskins (or plastic frames) just aren’t my thing. My listed asking price is based o
On what? The suspense is killing me...

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
On what? The suspense is killing me...
Getting low balled, it’s the OF way. Plus not saving money on car insurance cause I didn’t switch to Geico

I threw an offer out there 😂

Username Hidden said:
They were not purchased to “flip” but have been sitting in the original box they shipped in cause honestly Frogskins (or plastic frames) just aren’t my thing.

You are getting it all wrong mate. The reason why drama stirred up in other threads is due to you throwing shade at others but do the same.

There’s absolutely NOTHING wrong with flipping. People have built empires based on flipping. Sneaker market etc. But what sets them apart from this situation is the fact they don’t throw shade at others who do so.

Sitting on an item while waiting for others to flip and then base your price on the flip price is still FLIPPING. The definition of flipping is closer to buying something at a Low price and selling for significantly higher. whether or not you are the one that sets the flip price from the start or basing your price off that said price.

Another example that we see frogs related which stirred a little was when the Planet X went on eBay for $500 and others started to base off that.

Just my 2cents on what others are thinking as well. Cheers.

Username Hidden said:
You are getting it all wrong mate. The reason why drama stirred up in other threads is due to you throwing shade at others but do the same.

There’s absolutely NOTHING wrong with flipping. People have built empires based on flipping. Sneaker market etc. But what sets them apart from this situation is the fact they don’t throw shade at others who do so.

Sitting on an item while waiting for others to flip and then base your price on the flip price is still FLIPPING. The definition of flipping is closer to buying something at a Low price and selling for significantly higher. whether or not you are the one that sets the flip price from the start or basing your price off that said price.

Another example that we see frogs related which stirred a little was when the Planet X went on eBay for $500 and others started to base off that.

Just my 2cents on what others are thinking as well. Cheers.
The planet x frogs were going that high? I'd never pay up for an ocp frame like that. Wow..I hope that no one would. This galaxy pair though is different. Its completely different from all the other rare frogs over the years besides the 3 or 4 Andrew petterson frogs you have. I'd have paid up for this one. Remarkably I didnt have to because of a friend. Kinda why I should always keep mine and probably will. However that tater #4 I'd kill for.

Just putting my two cents in on this thread, but quite honestly this is a good price. These are hard to come by and a really awesome pair to own. If you like Frogs or rare pairs, this is a really cool one to have. The Taters are the only other set I can think of that are cooler.

Fake

:behindsofa:
Username Hidden said:
The planet x frogs were going that high? I'd never pay up for an ocp frame like that. Wow..I hope that no one would. This galaxy pair though is different. Its completely different from all the other rare frogs over the years besides the 3 or 4 Andrew petterson frogs you have. I'd have paid up for this one. Remarkably I didnt have to because of a friend. Kinda why I should always keep mine and probably will. However that tater #4 I'd kill for.

So we could call you "FrogKiller"!

:behindsofa:

Username Hidden said:
Just putting my two cents in on this thread, but quite honestly this is a good price. These are hard to come by and a really awesome pair to own. If you like Frogs or rare pairs, this is a really cool one to have. The Taters are the only other set I can think of that are cooler.
IMG_20191231_083517_786.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.