• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Gaskets

colton717

Oakley Beginner
Does anyone know the gaskets sizes for the transfer case and gearbox watches. Also how many of you have your watches pressure tested after battery replacement?

I’ve personally replaced batteries on all my watches and have never felt a need to pressure test. I also don’t wear my watches near water.

I’ve only had to replace one gasket on a MM because it broke. I took it to a quick watch repair place at the mall and they put a new gasket on.

The gasket should be reusable unless it had been installed incorrectly and got pinched or it unfortunately breaks on disassembly.

If you’re able to measure the diameter of the gasket groove, you can find new gaskets from Esslinger.com

Thanks!!! I only wear my transfer case in water, however I did jump into a pool with my gearbox and it actually survived... they are meant to be water resistant 10 bar and want to be able to take a dip without worrying

I am not using anything. I have my batteries replaced but didn’t know if they are specific gaskets or what not

Gotcha. Yeah, not Oakley specific, just generic rubber o-ring dependent on diameter of watch.

I’d say most of the time watches get water damage because the crown is not locked down so just be mindful of that.

Latest Posts

Back