• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Gen 1 Frogs

Rlessary

Oakley Beginner
I believe that these are generation one given the fact that they say Japan on the right arm, and that my dad bought them in Lake Tahoe in the 80s when he was living there and they came out for the first time. The lenses on them are scratched up but the frame is in excellent condition, is there anyway to get authentic replacement lenses? And if so is it worth it to do so? Will it add or take away value from them?

EF549729-F1C4-4C61-88A4-68EECE982B7B.jpeg

0303DBDC-723E-413A-AA88-E76571F2B74C.jpeg

307F0E6A-4DF0-4AE3-8CB5-942F9D150EB9.jpeg

You wanna go 80's with em!!! Let's add either a Blue Iridium look-a-like Ice Polarized lens!!! Or perhaps keep it clean with a simple Black Iridium polarized looking lens. PM me for prices. Once paid and shipped my way I will have a 1-2 day turnaround time!!!
Awesome Chris, Ill pm you!

You wanna go 80's with em!!! Let's add either a Blue Iridium look-a-like Ice Polarized lens!!! Or perhaps keep it clean with a simple Black Iridium polarized looking lens. PM me for prices. Once paid and shipped my way I will have a 1-2 day turnaround time!!!
Hey Chris it’s going to be about 2 weeks until I can get them done which will work perfect as I am a new member I can't PM you for that period of time anyhow. I put it on my calendar to reach out and I’m not going anywhere so I'll be in touch of course. Thanks for the quick help! I am very excited to get these done, I have been wanting to wear them since my dad gave them to me 10 years ago but they’re just too damaged to see through.

Hey Chris it’s going to be about 2 weeks until I can get them done which will work perfect as I am a new member I can't PM you for that period of time anyhow. I put it on my calendar to reach out and I’m not going anywhere so I'll be in touch of course. Thanks for the quick help! I am very excited to get these done, I have been wanting to wear them since my dad gave them to me 10 years ago but they’re just too damaged to see through.
The metal hinges were built to last. I hope you'll soon get to enjoy!

Back