• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Glasses other than oakley?

This I'm sure won't get closed but I think others may have asked the question before.
We tarred them and then feathered them and covered them in peanut butter and poured buckets of red ants all over them.

Me? No I don't own anything other than Oakley. But I'm not just limiting that to sunglasses. I wear Oakley sunglasses, shirts, socks, footwear (sneakers and boots), hoodies, jackets, coats, dressy shirts, goggles, tech outerwear, base layers and backpacks and luggage and I probably forgot some stuff but I think you get the idea.

It's like I jumped naked into a huge Oakley bin and came out wearing stuff. :p

This I'm sure won't get closed but I think others may have asked the question before.
We tarred them and then feathered them and covered them in peanut butter and poured buckets of red ants all over them.

Me? No I don't own anything other than Oakley. But I'm not just limiting that to sunglasses. I wear Oakley sunglasses, shirts, socks, footwear (sneakers and boots), hoodies, jackets, coats, dressy shirts, goggles, tech outerwear, base layers and backpacks and luggage and I probably forgot some stuff but I think you get the idea.

It's like I jumped naked into a huge Oakley bin and came out wearing stuff.
Damn! I bought those UA glasses almost 10 years ago. Those were the last non oakley sunglasses I have purchaced. the difference in quality goes without saying!

I didn't like my first madman I bough (tungston and plasma) so I sold it snd got the carbon and Ruby colour way

I had a pair od Nike and a pair of Adidas b4 I started buying Oakleys. But after I started buying Oaks my other pairs just feals cheap when I wear them so I use the Adidas for excercise and my son broke my Nikes.

I do have a pair that I love and the optics are almost as good as Oakley, in fact they are the only other glasses I can look through and they are seriously cool too.

Julbo Drus..

Julbo are the grandfather of outdoor activity sunglasses and have been around since the 1800's!! :)

Back