• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Global warming

I give a shít, but I see no point when the rest of the world doesn’t seem to pull their own weight. I personally agree with the president, we have bigger and more urgent things to worry about than the penguins losing a couple blocks of ice.
The rest of the world aren’t the ones that pulled out of the climate agreement though...

I give a shít, but I see no point when the rest of the world doesn’t seem to pull their own weight. I personally agree with the president, we have bigger and more urgent things to worry about than the penguins losing a couple blocks of ice.
Really, Penguins! You and Evil Tiny Hands, your puppet master, really need to see the bigger picture ...never mind, you can explain to your grandchildren:headbang:
1573595159562.jpeg

The rest of the world aren’t the ones that pulled out of the climate agreement though...

They are probably upset because they depended on us dump a bunch of money into it. California is on fire the majority of the year I think we need to focus on our own climate issue to the west. Once we figure out how to stop California from burning up it will drastically change the climate and save the poor polar bears.

They are probably upset because they depended on us dump a bunch of money into it. California is on fire the majority of the year I think we need to focus on our own climate issue to the west. Once we figure out how to stop California from burning up it will drastically change the climate and save the poor polar bears.
Fires will go out with all the coming mud slides. I feel for all the victims out here. Just going to get worse every year.

It’s kind of the point of a global climate agreement that it’s dealing with a global problem, not a localised one that can be fixed by local solutions. You think California can be fixed while Mexico has fossil fuel power stations and increasing CO2 emissions and Nevada has canals and fountains in a desert city? It’s not something we can afford to be parochial about.

Swedish members check in and explain yourselves... or do i have to drive over the bridge and give Greta a spanking myself.

A shame Greta didn't chose to focus her energy on the **** that goes on in her home land..... rape and gang crime through the roof thanks to a fukked up feminist goverment that allowed the 3rd world to invade sweden.......

View attachment 674559
San Francisco
That girl is an angry little twit.... I hope her parents are proud.