• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Gold timebomb

Steven Goldberg

“were talking about practice”
Premium Member
Whorlando
In my collecting of O, I never really considered buying the grail “gold timebomb”

After seeing it in person, and seeing it’s beauty, my perspective changed.

Quite an expensive timepiece, but considering it’s made out of 100 percent gold excluding the movement and glass. Based on the fluctuating costs of gold, I got a solid deal from a local dude.

His history of oakley was second to none after buying many items from him on separate occasions.

On my likely final buying visit, I picked this beauty up with a few others.

I’ll take more photos at a later date, but I figured to take a nice profile to show her off 😉

B3290A49-5482-4B97-8CE7-8FE118368B98.jpeg

In my collecting of O, I never really considered buying the grail “gold timebomb”

After seeing it in person, and seeing it’s beauty, my perspective changed.

Quite an expensive timepiece, but considering it’s made out of 100 percent gold excluding the movement and glass. Based on the fluctuating costs of gold, I got a solid deal from a local dude.

His history of oakley was second to none after buying many items from him on separate occasions.

On my likely final buying visit, I picked this beauty up with a few others.

I’ll take more photos at a later date, but I figured to take a nice profile to show her off 😉

View attachment 985729
Very nice Steve, I've had the privilege to hold one of these and man are they heavy! I'm not sure how many were made but I also know of 1 that was melted down because the guy sold a couple of parts. So I imagine will be less and less over time and with the price of gold I wish I had one

Very nice Steve, I've had the privilege to hold one of these and man are they heavy! I'm not sure how many were made but I also know of 1 that was melted down because the guy sold a couple of parts. So I imagine will be less and less over time and with the price of gold I wish I had one
Oh damn! You can get one, keep your eyes open at all times.

I’m a huge watch collector myself, and this def fits right in next to my gold Panerai submersible 😂

CAA97B8D-EE05-4F8E-B2AB-48A4A74CF02E.jpeg

Beautiful and congregations on one of the grails. I guess this is the time where you retire right? 😁

That is an absolute gem to have in any collection.
What is going on with the hands - where are the originals?

Back