• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Gold timebomb

1660863133470.gif

Not bad....
JK! 😁
Awesome catch Bro....
Congrats! :neo:

In my collecting of O, I never really considered buying the grail “gold timebomb”

After seeing it in person, and seeing it’s beauty, my perspective changed.

Quite an expensive timepiece, but considering it’s made out of 100 percent gold excluding the movement and glass. Based on the fluctuating costs of gold, I got a solid deal from a local dude.

His history of oakley was second to none after buying many items from him on separate occasions.

On my likely final buying visit, I picked this beauty up with a few others.

I’ll take more photos at a later date, but I figured to take a nice profile to show her off 😉

View attachment 985729
just…. W O W. Congratulations, Steve! You deserve it!

Thanks, I've only seen polished ones. I did notice yours was brushed.
I believe they were all in a frosted finish.. but as the gold is so soft.. simply wearing it… polishes it. So the more frosted… means it has not been worn much. (The pic on the original box is frosted)
Mine does not get out much…

Great work Steve.. awesome watch.
I too have one.. and also a spare movement and clasp etc..(all the not-gold bits) I bought off a guy who also melted his down to the $$😩
I’d be interested to see how many are still in the wild.. as I believe only 50 were made..
perhaps we should start a register..?

Great work Steve.. awesome watch.
I too have one.. and also a spare movement and clasp etc..(all the not-gold bits) I bought off a guy who also melted his down to the $$😩
I’d be interested to see how many are still in the wild.. as I believe only 50 were made..
perhaps we should start a register..?
Sure. Why would any1 melt theirs down. Prob got less then it’s worth

Back