• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Good Things Happen To Good People

The homie always has his reasons. Not sure that's it. Jk. Way to go. Looks awesome. Is the stuff tasty though?
Gave a bite to my daughter and then the wife said "guess what, you're eating alligator"

Daughter stops chewing for 2 seconds, starts back chewing and says "tastes good though" Hahaha !!!

Out of 3, I ate one, gave one to my daughter and I'm taking the other one to work tomorrow 🤘🏼

Gave a bite to my daughter and then the wife said "guess what, you're eating alligator"

Daughter stops chewing for 2 seconds, starts back chewing and says "tastes good though" Hahaha !!!

Out of 3, I ate one, gave one to my daughter and I'm taking the other one to work tomorrow 🤘🏼
What a crack up. You have the greatest family bro.

I just want to give a huge shout out to @Blondie and @SiRacer420 for the awesome baby gift that was sent. The Yankees/Oakley outfit is awesome and he will be wearing it next year to a Yankee Game!!!!

Awesome people in this forum and I was truly humbled when I opened up the package and saw who it was from!!!

Thank you!!!

I just want to give a huge shout out to @Blondie and @SiRacer420 for the awesome baby gift that was sent. The Yankees/Oakley outfit is awesome and he will be wearing it next year to a Yankee Game!!!!

Awesome people in this forum and I was truly humbled when I opened up the package and saw who it was from!!!

Thank you!!!
Congrats! Both great members no doubt!

Thank you!!!
It was suppose to be an Red Sox outfit.

To all those who have allowed me to be of service Happy Thanksgiving. You guys have brought a fullness and extra dimension to my life. Collecting, camaraderie, and smack talk lol.

Be safe and talk to you guys again Friday!

@atrain @Blondie @Dallas O Hog @atty_65 @SouLFuLFroG @emjaycee23 @V2oak @i am rich @MachineHead @rmontez @"TRUMP" @MJLSr @MJ @QLR1 @InfiniteHero @dragonvoi @Stanleybb50 @frogger17 @zwc0442 @THE X-MAN @OakleyBoss @flyer @cyclerdoug @washi me sensie @Fernando @whiterabbit131313 @docrusty @DeepWaterVortex @Lars @X-Metal Beast @Oak Heel @Oak street @kronin @sun and sand @Bone Collector @Linegear Japan @YakuzaFloralGangsta @BigRabbit @z28nck33 @Swerv @STodd @Oaktown Power @pjd1234 @Tinman* @Manish @Oakley Sydney @htrap2294 @delarscuevas @Fresh @Serturbo @lofty @CrysDark @Grogidubnus @r3dh3r0 @Jakeracefox @zedicus @Mike.vanderkoon @Reese's Pieces @wbroshea @Beardo0628 @saulsaul @Whitewidow88 @Cutch22 @GTgold @ERRORCODE461011 @BoostBear @Xformr @Nucchem @Jimbabwe @Rick58 @Dancad88 @beau1890 @Atticus @The Dark Gnat @Skyler @mjt42 @Migs the Scientist @Jmgarcia @PWG @Wally Taylor @Zax @Kava @Brettc10 @TheDukeOfIce @Jeff Council @xmetal40 @kitcostantino @trippledigitss @Mikegrzy @joecool862 @MatSteelersFan @Dorig Dokkens @EUPHORIIICK @nicosauve1 @Oakley OCD @Orion @xmetalx @DOakley @Tidezealot @Bonz-1 @Maal @zedicus @hybrid90 @keptman @96.SVT.COBRA @Dullisc @Brdmn70 @Stryker @THEGROUNDPOUNDER99 @Wicked @Oaksaurus55 @P226 @OakleyFreak @Swerv @GH4AU @Chris Heinrich @SecretNinja @dingo ate my baby @saltparrot @IUSTEVE @mustangjt @NuttyOAK13Y @SpliceD @ucdavis @Wavecloud @Dieseltech @Viper93 @Vw jay @Carrera1963 @Sal Salgado @Papasmurf @Crusher
And who could forget @cacatman

Sorry if I didn't tag you. This was a project and it's late now. Love you all. Let's keep the O-Spirit alive!

Latest Posts

Back