• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Good Things Happen To Good People

To all those who have allowed me to be of service Happy Thanksgiving. You guys have brought a fullness and extra dimension to my life. Collecting, camaraderie, and smack talk lol.

Be safe and talk to you guys again Friday!

@atrain @Blondie @Dallas O Hog @atty_65 @SouLFuLFroG @emjaycee23 @V2oak @i am rich @MachineHead @rmontez @"TRUMP" @MJLSr @MJ @QLR1 @InfiniteHero @dragonvoi @Stanleybb50 @frogger17 @zwc0442 @THE X-MAN @OakleyBoss @flyer @cyclerdoug @washi me sensie @Fernando @whiterabbit131313 @docrusty @DeepWaterVortex @Lars @X-Metal Beast @Oak Heel @Oak street @kronin @sun and sand @Bone Collector @Linegear Japan @YakuzaFloralGangsta @BigRabbit @z28nck33 @Swerv @STodd @Oaktown Power @pjd1234 @Tinman* @Manish @Oakley Sydney @htrap2294 @delarscuevas @Fresh @Serturbo @lofty @CrysDark @Grogidubnus @r3dh3r0 @Jakeracefox @zedicus @Mike.vanderkoon @Reese's Pieces @wbroshea @Beardo0628 @saulsaul @Whitewidow88 @Cutch22 @GTgold @ERRORCODE461011 @BoostBear @Xformr @Nucchem @Jimbabwe @Rick58 @Dancad88 @beau1890 @Atticus @The Dark Gnat @Skyler @mjt42 @Migs the Scientist @Jmgarcia @PWG @Wally Taylor @Zax @Kava @Brettc10 @TheDukeOfIce @Jeff Council @xmetal40 @kitcostantino @trippledigitss @Mikegrzy @joecool862 @MatSteelersFan @Dorig Dokkens @EUPHORIIICK @nicosauve1 @Oakley OCD @Orion @xmetalx @DOakley @Tidezealot @Bonz-1 @Maal @zedicus @hybrid90 @keptman @96.SVT.COBRA @Dullisc @Brdmn70 @Stryker @THEGROUNDPOUNDER99 @Wicked @Oaksaurus55 @P226 @OakleyFreak @Swerv @GH4AU @Chris Heinrich @SecretNinja @dingo ate my baby @saltparrot @IUSTEVE @mustangjt @NuttyOAK13Y @SpliceD @ucdavis @Wavecloud @Dieseltech @Viper93 @Vw jay @Carrera1963 @Sal Salgado @Papasmurf @Crusher
And who could forget @cacatman

Sorry if I didn't tag you. This was a project and it's late now. Love you all. Let's keep the O-Spirit alive!
Likewise my friend!

c2867c6230fe3b91df7a9ca1a51d3492.jpg

A big thank you to @Oaklimus Prime for this thoughtful surprise! Go Yanks!! #captainjeter

I want to do a special shout out to @Rick58 and @SiRacer420. These two gentlemen are two OF gems. They have done me so super solid in the past, with each going well beyond what was asked of them. And though they may not have kind words for me now, it doesn't take away from what I feel these guys do as OF members. They are definitely assets here.

I want to do a special shout out to @Rick58 and @SiRacer420. These two gentlemen are two OF gems. They have done me so super solid in the past, with each going well beyond what was asked of them. And though they may not have kind words for me now, it doesn't take away from what I feel these guys do as OF members. They are definitely assets here.
I do not know who you are but welcome. Your observation of the two is spot on. I am not sure what you could have done to get on their wrong side. However, word to the wise, rectify that ****.

I do not know who you are but welcome. Your observation of the two is spot on. I am not sure what you could have done to get on their wrong side. However, word to the wise, rectify that ****.
I did nothing wrong, so nothing to rectify. Lol. But it's all good. That's why the post.

Back