• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Got 2 More To Work On

I think he was asking if the paint was on the inside, would the glasses be wearable? To answer that question, yes and no. I know the clear coat would protect the paint but at the same time, if worn frequently sweat and oils could eventually eat it away which is why I prefer only doing exterior painting.

i splatter the inside of my frames, and the clear coat holds up very well with constant use. i use my custom splatters extremely often, so no worries abt the paint running at all. =)

They are truly unique!!
By the way, what's your pricing? I'd love to get it done to a pair or two of mine if I can afford it.

Any ideas for non splatter?

i personally think i may try to move beyond the splatter for my next custom pair, just that i'm so non-creative that it's a tad difficult. ha! splatters are the easiest to accomplish. all ya need, is paint and a beat-up toothbrush. that's what i use at least. =)

I imagine stripes would be pretty easy with some tape. Maybe something in the style of the tiger camo supremes