• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Grabbed the Latch Alpha (flash sale right now)

You could always try and get a lens cut for them!? Depending on how the base curve is Im sure @Chris A Hardaway could make it work!

Crossrange XL and Holbrook XL lenses might be a good donor . Maybe even a standard holbrook lens.

My favorite was the black frame that had Prizm ruby polarized. My dad wears them all the time
Saw those black ones before, but not a fan of the Ruby lens in terms of how they look thru the back (have a loose pair of them for the Holbrook XL that may part with eventually).

But that's also the thing, I'm not in love with the frames enough to really seek out getting something cut and mounted for them. But Sapphire is at least more or less a neutral and usable lens that doesn't bother me, it's just nothing notable to me, and has an odd color shift depending on viewing angle (ie: tilt head down but keep looking forward, the top goes a little green). They work and all, they're just not getting that much use.

One factor I do like though is that they fold relatively flat compared to any of my other frames, makes it a fair bit easier to grab and go.

Saw those black ones before, but not a fan of the Ruby lens in terms of how they look thru the back (have a loose pair of them for the Holbrook XL that may part with eventually).

But that's also the thing, I'm not in love with the frames enough to really seek out getting something cut and mounted for them. But Sapphire is at least more or less a neutral and usable lens that doesn't bother me, it's just nothing notable to me, and has an odd color shift depending on viewing angle (ie: tilt head down but keep looking forward, the top goes a little green). They work and all, they're just not getting that much use.

One factor I do like though is that they fold relatively flat compared to any of my other frames, makes it a fair bit easier to grab and go.
Just a heads up for about $72 I could do a set of Prizm Black. I can get them from Oakley spare parts dept.

Know what would be sweet even though they would just be your typical sunglass look thru the back? Some Silver Matte Dillons in that frame.

Similar to how it looks in the Mikel

1631075628613.png

Back