• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Grail Call

supersharp

Connoisseur of Grails
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Texas
Got a grail the other day thanks to @Dallas O Hog for the lead and special thanks to @Aggie07 for working with me on this pair. Super stoked. I’ve handled a pair before, but owning it is surreal.

5F8F8F6D-24AC-48A7-BF6E-3775FDCD34CC.jpeg

9C71F8C6-4FD2-45EF-98D2-F49E35BAF98B.jpeg

44DF03B7-474D-4049-AAA9-7C90096DFCEC.jpeg

Yay.

Congrats.

When I heard of this going down, I knew you would make it happen. Some way, somehow. It was only a matter of time.

You kill the C6 in general, but I know that is not what this is hahahaha.

Yay.

Congrats.

When I heard of this going down, I knew you would make it happen. Some way, somehow. It was only a matter of time.

You kill the C6 in general, but I know that is not what this is hahahaha.

Thank you for the kind words. Had to make it happen. They don’t pop up often. I’m still trying to recover from it, but we’ll worth it. And yes, these are not going to be worn, well unless I get another pair down the road. (Maybe another Texas member can sell me one later). Lol.

Thank you for the kind words. Had to make it happen. They don’t pop up often. I’m still trying to recover from it, but we’ll worth it. And yes, these are not going to be worn, well unless I get another pair down the road. (Maybe another Texas member can sell me one later). Lol.
I can only imagine that thrill... you seem to live on grails.

I can only imagine that thrill... you seem to live on grails.

Well, I guess that depends on what people view as a grail. If I live on them, then this was something above that, like a supergrail

I'm glad I could lead u to the carbon promised land. Took me longer than I hoped. Happy to keep this in Texas. Happy for u bro.

truly, appreciate the help. I really wasn’t ready for that call. Lol. Took about a month to put it together, but @Aggie07was super patient. Glad we kept it in Texas also.

how many pairs reside in Texas? I can think of 3 or 4 if u count the prototypes and Lance Armstrong pair.

Back