• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Greetings from South Carolina!

SilverTrooper

Oakley Enthusiast
I just happened across this website yesterday and thought I would give it a look see. I have been buying pieces of Oakley merchandise over the years (not a tremendous amount, but enough that I had forgotten about some!) In particular, I have been fond of the AP and SI items (especially being retired military), and have several that have been discontinued for years (decades?) I look forward to following the boards here and in the coming days/weeks I will be selling most of what I have (it is literally ten pounds of stuff in a five pound bag around the house...need to thin the "herd" so to speak.) Great to be around other people that appreciate "all things Oakley"! I live outside the Charleston area, so if you have any questions about this area (maybe coming for a vacation?), I would be happy to answer them (or try and get you one.) Again, thanks for having me and let the games begin!

Latest Posts

Back