• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Guidelines for Local sales

How do you make “guidelines” for local sales? If it’s for sale who ever buys, buys. Are we entitled to areas we live in now?

No but im sick of people from out of town trying to convince sellers on platforms that dont offer shipping and sniping deals from local collectors by convinving the seller to set up a paypal and ship to them. Thats some snake-ass **** right there if you ask me.

Also, its likely that this dude was gonna buy it for $150 and list it for sale for $800 on the forum in a couple days so im glad @TheWannaBe got it

How do you make “guidelines” for local sales? If it’s for sale who ever buys, buys. Are we entitled to areas we live in now?

The root of the matter why this thread was started is this scenario:

If an item is marked as sold and paid for, is it ok for another person to contact the seller and offer more money to steal the deal from the first purchaser?

If an item is marked as sold and paid for, is it ok for another person to contact the seller and offer more money to steal the deal from the first purchaser?

Only if its ok for these flippers to contact people from out of town who dont offer shipping or even have a paypal and convince them to set one up and ship

No but im sick of people from out of town trying to convince sellers on platforms that dont offer shipping and sniping deals from local collectors by convinving the seller to set up a paypal and ship to them. Thats some snake-ass **** right there if you ask me.

Also, its likely that this dude was gonna buy it for $150 and list it for sale for $800 on the forum in a couple days so im glad @TheWannaBe got it
Well @Steven Goldberg would have done it if he saw it. So regardless of who the buyer was in that situation, the item was sold and @TheWannaBe knowingly offered more money to the seller which has happened to all of us here (including yourself) which says *** that guy I only care about myself.

Only if its ok for these flippers to contact people from out of town who dont offer shipping or even have a paypal and convince them to set one up and ship

This may be another issue/tactic at hand.

I just looked at the sellers profile on OfferUp and the seller does have many other items for sale and is offering shipping.

Well @Steven Goldberg would have done it if he saw it. So regardless of who the buyer was in that situation, the item was sold and @TheWannaBe knowingly offered more money to the seller which has happened to all of us here (including yourself) which says *** that guy I only care about myself.

It also says "hey im gonna offer you a fair value becauae youre fukking yourself by selling it for $150 to someone who is just gonna turn around and flip it for profit anyways"

Because the item is in their town/local area? Seller has zero integrity like a lot of people here.

Because the item is in their town/local area? Seller has zero integrity like a lot of people here.

Anytime you snipe a deal off someone elses local sites where they arent offering shipping youre saying "fukk all the local collectors. I only care about myself "

Back