• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Guidelines for Local sales

So if it wasn’t @Serturbo how would you feel?

I don't feel any way since its not my local deal.

But when it happens in central florida i get pissed no matter who it is and ive stated that on here before.

Its not about who it is or what city its in. Its the principle

Anytime you snipe a deal off someone elses local sites where they arent offering shipping youre saying "fukk all the local collectors. I only care about myself "
I get your point however if a potential buyers contacts the seller and offers to pay shipping and they agree that’s the sellers deal. Do these sites say items can only be sold if picked up in there terms and agreements when joining?

It also says "hey im gonna offer you a fair value becauae youre fukking yourself by selling it for $150 to someone who is just gonna turn around and flip it for profit anyways"

Wannabe admitted he wished he would have offered $200 instead of shooting himself in the foot and saying $500.

Well he still knowingly offered more money to the seller that had sold the item already.....anyone of us would be ****** pissed if this happened to us.
I agree it sucks to ‘lose’ a deal... and it probably happened to a whole lot of us...

But ... ‘A deal isn’t a deal till it’s done!’

‘Capitalism at its best!’

‘Money talks, cash is king’

‘No honour amount thieves’

Whatever adage/maxim you can think of applies here...

It’s sucks that it happened to a member here, but I’ll give props to @TheWannaBe for outing himself and not hiding his snipe.

While outing himself made him a target by the offended party, I think we should all take a lesson from this and keep looking for deals whenever/wherever we can

@QLR1 that’s because I was ghostbusters for Halloween. Fogging those fools

C352961D-B57E-4DC9-B1DF-C4CB77F2C6AD.jpeg

Back