• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Had this for more than decade now...

happyXwearer

Oakley Beginner
... but I never new if they're legit. I can't remember the price I got them but it was around $200 as I got my penny for twice the price. Pardon the dirt as it's my daily wear. I just recently replaced the nose flex coupler, lens, and temple washers (all Linegear) so it's tight. Compared it to my other Xmetal juliet that has serial number, it seems on point. This one doesn't have a serial. What do you guys think?

20220924-115307.jpg

20220924-115105.jpg

20220924-115049.jpg

20220924-114959.jpg

20220924-114902.jpg

Very nice set up for a Carbon Juliet. Which of the Linegear lenses are those if I may ask? If it doesn't have a serial number, then it's a 4th generation Juliet

Very nice set up for a Carbon Juliet. Which of the Linegear lenses are those if I may ask? If it doesn't have a serial number, then it's a 4th generation Juliet

Thanks. So they're legit? I have had Walleva but the lens fit isn't tight. Fuse (on my Penny) and Linegear (Juliet) ate tight fit.

These are the non polarized Tanzanite as I use them a lot while doing documentation on a tablet.

Thanks. So they're legit? I have had Walleva but the lens fit isn't tight. Fuse (on my Penny) and Linegear (Juliet) ate tight fit.

These are the non polarized Tanzanite as I use them a lot while doing documentation on a tablet.
I'm not an expert by any means, but they look like they are an authentic pair from what I can tell.

Back