• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Half Jacket 2.0 Icons

Hamshandy

Oakley Expert
UK
Hey O Brothers , I have recently acquired a brand new set of OCP Half Jacket 2.0 Frames for £3.00 ( around $4.00 U.S. ) Thinking I had scored a bargain I didn't notice they had no icons . I have Tried the Lux aftersales portal and Oakley uk/eu by phone and still no joy . I did see a search result that M2 frame icons are compatible so can anyone confirm this please?
If this is correct has anyone used a seller on eBay for icons called Vaquita ? What is the quality and fit like please ? The only alternative is waiting till 2020 when my next vacation to the U.S. happens or a trip to our 1 and only O store in London . Many thanks

My SR now looks like this .....

8D725438-286F-4A2E-A156-F6ABDC5C95E0.jpeg

Hey O Brothers , I have recently acquired a brand new set of OCP Half Jacket 2.0 Frames for £3.00 ( around $4.00 U.S. ) Thinking I had scored a bargain I didn't notice they had no icons . I have Tried the Lux aftersales portal and Oakley uk/eu by phone and still no joy . I did see a search result that M2 frame icons are compatible so can anyone confirm this please?
If this is correct has anyone used a seller on eBay for icons called Vaquita ? What is the quality and fit like please ? The only alternative is waiting till 2020 when my next vacation to the U.S. happens or a trip to our 1 and only O store in London . Many thanks
I have bought many icons from Vaquita on ebay. He is legit. Just be careful to read the description. Some of them he custom paints himself and some are OEM.