• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Half Jacket

Msgt Oakley

I should Work at Oakley
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Small town Pa
I have a pair of carbon fiber print Half Jackets that are like new. The frame & lenses are flawless. The problem is that the Oakley text on the nose bridge is missing with no signs of ever being there. I know that certain models came with or without text, like the “Splice” for example. Is that the case with Half Jackets?

I have a pair of carbon fiber print Half Jackets that are like new. The frame & lenses are flawless. The problem is that the Oakley text on the nose bridge is missing with no signs of ever being there. I know that certain models came with or without text, like the “Splice” for example. Is that the case with Half Jackets?
The only ones I can recall not having the nosebridge text are the SI and camo pairs. Perhaps tho it could be an MPH pair. What lenses are in it?

If only there was a way to see it…🤔
IMG_2396.jpeg

I’m gonna guess it’s the 42-471 sku seen here. It’s a later released MPH pair (as opposed to the original Ti pair also pictured) so it’s very possible it had no nosebridge text originally. I have definitely had some MPH Flaks with no nosebridge text so it makes sense for the HJ too.
View attachment 1126273
Thank you very much

Back