• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Has anyone seen the new matte green camo & matte black camo OCP options in person?

pistolpetefan23

I am Jim Jannard...
Premium Member
On the OCP site, there's an option for matte green camo and matte black camo on several frames, including Flak 2.0 and Turbine. It's always hard to get a good read on some of the computer generated images. Has anyone seen them in person? Is the matte black camo the same as shadow camo?

Also of note, the Kings Woodland Camo is available OCP on Flak 2.0 and maybe others. First time I've seen that I believe.

i think that the black multicam looks better then the matte black camo and i noticed that you can get them on 50% of the OCP models

My brother-in-law did some work on my car and instead of cash, he wanted a new pair of Oakley's (he already has a pair of Woodland Camo/Dark Gray Flak 1.0 and Deep Blue/BIP Fast Jackets). So he picked out a custom Flak 2.0 in the matte black/gray camo with Prizm Shallow Water lenses. They came in today, and I have to say, the camo looks awesome. The old Night Camo was a polished finish, whereas this is definitely matte. Much prefer it. I'd planned on getting an OCP pair of these before and now will definitely be following through (though probably wait for a promotion of some kind). Anyways, couple pics below:

2016-07-08 16.51.44.jpg
2016-07-08 16.51.48.jpg