• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Has anyone used SVED optical prescription inserts with Oakley frames (or Pit Vipers)? What's your experience like?

Has anyone used SVED optical prescription inserts with Oakley frames (or Pit Vipers)? What's your ex

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sorry, but I had to look up Quidditch.
Ist this what you play Harry Potter Style?

itch-verzaubert-auch-die-Muggel_big_teaser_article.jpg

A man of taste you are! Katos are so rad, I still need to watch The Green Hornet, both the original one with Bruce lee and the new one with Jay Chou, but then I'll probs be way too tempted to get the Katos lol
The Katos are wonderful. There is no sunglass in the world that has that kind of wrap and view. Amazing.

TLDR: is there any major difference between the Sutro and the Sutro S?

I'm still debating between the Sutro, Sutro S, Flight Jacket or Kato, too bad the Kato and not all frames have the Photochromic option, and the Sved optical inserts aren't compatible between Oakleys and Pitt vipers. As you can tell, I'm terribly indecisive. I swear I got at least 7 personality inside me, my ex landlord actually thought I had 6 people crashing at my place because of my eclectic sneaker collection lol 😂😂😂😂😂

TLDR: is there any major difference between the Sutro and the Sutro S?

I'm still debating between the Sutro, Sutro S, Flight Jacket or Kato, too bad the Kato and not all frames have the Photochromic option, and the Sved optical inserts aren't compatible between Oakleys and Pitt vipers. As you can tell, I'm terribly indecisive. I swear I got at least 7 personality inside me, my ex landlord actually thought I had 6 people crashing at my place because of my eclectic sneaker collection lol 😂😂😂😂😂
I believe the Sutro S is smaller

Back