• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Has anyone worked with OXM.com for your customs?

Raistlain79!

Oakley Beginner
Google was listening to me the other day when I was telling my wife it would be awesome of they ever did a collab with Star Wars and in one the ads that popped up I happened to see a pic of a pair of Juliet's done in Storm Trooper fashion. And down the rabbit hole I went!!! I emerged a couple hours later with a head full of ideas lol. But figured this is All things Oakley who better to ask?!

Bought lenses from him a lot!

@scienergy
Awesome Jim thanks bud. I get kind of jumpy wen buying things online services or actual goods. I have only been burned once or twice but that was enough to make me look for folks who have dealt with said companies. I'm hoping to get in good here so I can get to the buying page, I doubt I sell anything myself, and from what I have seen so far y'all are pretty active on calling bullshit if need be. I was bidding on a couple ebay auctions but I can't get myself to go higher then 400 unseen ya know. I don't mind spending 400+ on them but I'd rather do it here and with someone that has a good rep

Google was listening to me the other day when I was telling my wife it would be awesome of they ever did a collab with Star Wars and in one the ads that popped up I happened to see a pic of a pair of Juliet's done in Storm Trooper fashion. And down the rabbit hole I went!!! I emerged a couple hours later with a head full of ideas lol. But figured this is All things Oakley who better to ask?!

@scienergy is active on here.

Otherwise known as OXM

I highly recommend doing business with OXM. The guy is a very trusted dude that does excellent work. I've bought many things with zero problems.

Check out our forum resident customizer’s work as well .. @zwc0442 has done a ton of customs for me and his work is incredible

Back