• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Have you ever coordinated your outfit with your Oakleys? Be honest

I figure if I am going to go to the principals office I might as well make it memorable
I did the “stapler in jello” at a tiny trucking company office of 3, he did not appreciate the humor.

Took me many hours to get my truck, he strapped it to an empty pallet, and placed it in the middle of a row of empty containers, placing empty containers around that.

Needless to say, I did not do any more pranks on him... :)

I did the “stapler in jello” at a tiny trucking company office of 3, he did not appreciate the humor.

Took me many hours to get my truck, he strapped it to an empty pallet, and placed it in the middle of a row of empty containers, placing empty containers around that.

Needless to say, I did not do any more pranks on him... :)
I did the whole client hit his head getting into the back of the Benz thing ☹️😀😂😉 and for the rest of the contract was getting punished

Do hats count? I admit to matching my Holbrooks to a work hat (New Era low profile), my Two Face to my Dodgers (New Era low profile). Other hats I don’t really pay much attention.

I choose the outfit and then pick the Oakley's to match. If that's wrong, I don't want to be right :)

Latest Posts

Back