• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Have you seen Fernando???

LDS84

Home of the world’s only Xeus X 😎
SEMO
Hey Oakley Forum I recently bought an item from member Fernando. I have bought from him before but after purchasing this item I can’t get any response back from him nor have I received any tracking information. Does anyone know anything about him???

Yeah, I have since made contact with him since I posted this, he was going to have a lung transplant and no one has heard from him since. Makes me think of the worst.
Researching lung transplant you can drive 6-8 weeks after a lung transplant and return to work after 4-5 months. I get his situation was different possibly an accident? just hoping he’s really taking time out to recover 🙏🏻

How long does it take to recover from major surgery like that? The more time passes the more I miss my friend. :(🤙
If everything went well, we should have heard from him by now. Certainly not the same but a renal transplant patient is out of the hospital within 3-4 days of transplant if all goes well. Probably longer for lungs but not this long. I'm assuming things did not turn out so well.

Latest Posts

Back