• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Having (another) baby sale.

U

Username Hidden

41B45831-0FEF-4428-9F45-EB6ECF585ACB.jpeg
4365CCA1-6A68-42E9-AA0D-6D208A9AC12E.jpeg
EDE94A90-C086-4C46-A294-2DACB6A41864.jpeg
03C40F09-D8FB-44F1-A75B-4DCA9A578822.jpeg
Hello O bro’s. Bit of joyous news as my wife and I are expecting our 4th (and final) child. Just got this one in under the wire as I’m expecting to be deployed again next year. She’s hoping for that elusive little girl but we’ll see how that goes. So I’m cleaning out the closet trying to find some extra cash.

BNIB Radar EV Polished White w/PRIZM Golf lenses, complete w/Mf bag, hard case, box and paperwork. $160

Brand New Half Jacket 1.0 pink w/ what look like G30 lenses but I’m unsure, and white rubber. Intended to put RX lenses for wife but never did. Mf bag only. $100

BNIB Half Jacket 1.0 rubber (X2) $15/each

I’m sure there’s more I’ll add when I have time. BNIB SI Half Jacket 2.0 matte blk/grey polar, a beater black Half Jacket 1.0 (use it to cut grass, trash lenses) , a BNIB SI Fuel Cell matte blk/grey with American flag O’s and Mf bag, etc.

Thanks,

Greg

Some people reacted to this post.
Congrats bro.....GLWS.

Damn. I was hoping to buy two babies to raise. Train them from day one to avenge my death.

Congratulations!GLWS

Username Hidden said:
Damn. I was hoping to buy two babies to raise. Train them from day one to avenge my death.

Sometimes they make me want to sell them off...

Bump (as in baby...bump) ....it’s a girl.

Congratulations!!

Congrats brother. Blessings to your family.

Nice!