• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hello! Any help on prescription glasses recommendations?

ajplummer

Oakley Beginner
Hi everyone,

I found this forum searching on Google for the below query and noticed how active this site is and figured if anyone could help me, you all could :)

As a little background, I have Oakley Servo OX1066 prescription glasses that I bought in 2014 and Oakley Turbine prescription sunglasses that I bought in 2017. Both of them are perfect for me in styling and fit, besides the fact that the Servos fall off my face a lot and need frequent tightening ;)

I am looking to buy a new set of Oakley prescription glasses to replace the Servo. My perfect glasses would be the same (or similar) look and fit to the Servo but without the "slides off your face when you look down" issue.

Any recommendations?

Thanks!

Hi,
Anything with unobtanium will be good as it sticks to your face when you sweat. A specific answer depends on a few things such as the size of your face. I am a Female who has a really narrow face so I wear the youth sunglasses and prescription glasses

You can check here for a photo as an example of the fit of my glasses ( Crosslink XS) they have unobtanium ear socks and are quite grippy to my head, they do slide down my nose a little but never off completely.

Hi everyone,

I found this forum searching on Google for the below query and noticed how active this site is and figured if anyone could help me, you all could :)

As a little background, I have Oakley Servo OX1066 prescription glasses that I bought in 2014 and Oakley Turbine prescription sunglasses that I bought in 2017. Both of them are perfect for me in styling and fit, besides the fact that the Servos fall off my face a lot and need frequent tightening ;)

I am looking to buy a new set of Oakley prescription glasses to replace the Servo. My perfect glasses would be the same (or similar) look and fit to the Servo but without the "slides off your face when you look down" issue.

Any recommendations?

Thanks!
Hi :welcome:

Just following up to let you all know that I decided on the Airdrop (Airdrop MNP did not have the color I liked and Airdrop fit me just fine) and they have been perfect so far. Thank you!

Back