• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hello from Casablanca City

SamSuffy

Oakley Beginner
Hi All

like all of you, I've been an Oakley fan for almost 20 years now,
my first pair was a Mag Switch Dark Carbide (non polarized) with time they started slowly deteriorating because of sweat and shocks, after 5 years I decided to polish them and cover them with a transparent epoxy resin base, they stood perfect until 2010 when I lost them while fishing on a boat (felt in the water and I was not able to retrive them back caus they sank too fast..)
Then I purchased a Style Swith which only lasted 2 years (the lens locking mechanism broke..)
I then decided to look for a second pair of Mag Switch on the net, I found a perfect new pair (Ti copper) on ebay, which I use on a daily basis for now 8 years (proud owner :cool:), they will also need a refurbishement soon, this time I will polish, epxoythem and try to adapt polarize Oakley lens, I need to find the right sizeof lens to cut them at the correct dimension.
While lurking on the forum I saw that Romeo and Penny models are sometimes offered for sale, and look forward to buying one of those as I'm really in love with Oakley 😍

Cheers
Sam
20200129_112303.jpg

Back