• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hello, I'd like to restore these Juliets if possible.. Tab at right of orbital snapped. My soul snapped with it. Please help!

I'm seeing black on the left and x-metal/grey on the right.

Pictures aren’t the best but I believe it was plasma to begin with. The final pic looks like a shadow or the angle making it look darker on the right orbital IMO. I doubt @zwc0442 would have just put the carbon orbital on without refinishing but the OP did say he was strapped for time.

Pictures aren’t the best but I believe it was plasma to begin with. The final pic looks like a shadow or the angle making it look darker on the right orbital IMO. I doubt @zwc0442 would have just put the carbon orbital on without refinishing but the OP did say he was strapped for time.
No I'm very sure that is a glossy black on the left :p (look at where the orbital screws are on both sides)

And I understand, just saying now that it's functional, if he chooses to, he can send it off again to someone to get the Orbitals matched in finishing (or make the right one black and have a sort or reverse bow tie).

No I'm very sure that is a glossy black on the left :p

And I understand, just saying now that it's functional, if he chooses to, he can send it off again to someone to get the Orbitals matched in finishing (or make the right one black and have a sort or reverse bow tie).

A Reverse bow tie would be a tie bow, no?

But would he do Tie Bow while wearing a Bow Tie?

1f5b0a782a08063dc3f4567be3446ddf.jpg

Back