• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hello I'm looking to replace an old vintage pair of sunglasses that were stolen.

Hairball

Oakley Beginner
I'm looking for an old vintage pair of sunglasses.
They are the Vintage Oakley 00 Square Wire Jordan edition in Blue Iridium.
Anyone know of a source I could go to?

If someone stole them, I'm sure I'll be getting accused of it any minute now......

Welcome, the only source right now would be eBay or any of the selling apps until you meet the requirements to purchase on here unfortunately unless you go premium which gives you instant access to the exchange or someone that wants to sell you one

Some of them from the 80’s in England scared the Bejesus out of me!!

😲 Strange stuff indeed, but perhaps effective.......

no need for something like that today, no kids go out and play, too busy with their phones instead 😄

..... or maybe they could do a video of a kid looking at his phone and then falling in this lake ...... 🤣👍

😲 Strange stuff indeed, but perhaps effective.......

no need for something like that today, no kids go out and play, too busy with their phones instead 😄

..... or maybe they could do a video of a kid looking at his phone and then falling in this lake ...... 🤣👍

Ha ha!

You are right, bro!

They obviously had an effect on me!

The world was a different place back then!

Ha ha!

You are right, bro!

They obviously had an effect on me!

The world was a different place back then!
For sure, can't say i was around in 1973, but i know from family that England and Europe was a better place back then, more space for everyone, more greenery....... ☺ 🌲🌳

Although i guess we also have to remember that pollution from cars was really high in the 70's .... cars back then had no filters of any kind........ guess that is the only good thing about the time we live in now.

And then of course Oakley Forum ! ;)

Back