• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hello I’m new and would love some advice on the style of these Oakley please

Oliviabryant

Oakley Beginner
Hello, I have just joined this forum in hope of some help. Ive just inherited a large collection of glasses from my Dad and I was wondering if someone could help me identify what model some of these pallets are and if they are genuine. From what I can tell they feel quality and the Oakley emblem is accurate and looks legit, but there is no stamping or indication of what style they are. Any advice is appreciated. Thank you.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Top is an A Wire Brushed/Black Iridium
Bottom is a Leather Square Wire and looks to be in great condition. You will get offers on it im thinking.

That’s great, thank you!
I also have these if you can identify? other than the first ones below I’m questioning authenticity of the others, as although
the orange ones feel good quality, there is no serial number or name on the frames...

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

I also have these minutes which I’m questioning authenticity due to the colour not running through in the hinges on the arms. All other elements are there so just unsure? And the blue ones are they just called straight is that different to straight jacket?
thanks so much for any thoughts or advice. :)

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Oh wow, that’s one very comprehensive site. Thanks for the link!

I am struggling to find the orange ones, I guess I don’t even really know where to start.

Can you please give me your opinion on these, are they Razor Blades ( the O on the arm is different to all the others I can see that have the word oakley on the arm) ?

image.jpg

1F9B41C9-19C3-4258-9F5E-51EA6E90E888.jpeg

ADE9D6A9-9EC6-473D-89A3-5F78F00A7BD3.jpeg

C4EA386E-D8A1-461E-B542-6F47A4077361.jpeg

Can you please give me your opinion on these, are they Razor Blades ( the O on the arm is different to all the others I can see that have the word oakley on the arm) ?

View attachment 775612

View attachment 775613

View attachment 775614

View attachment 775615
M-Frame Strike I think.
Be gentle to this one. The plastic became brittle over time.
Make no attempt to remove the shield the frame could brake.

Back