• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hello, is this the Oakley forum UK? Need some help please..

RecklessTenderBaboon-size_restricted.gif

Went to the Covent Garden store on Saturday to see if it was possible to get a replacement lens for my old Oakley sunglasses. The nice people at the store said to come on the forum as my sunglasses aren't made by Oakley anymore but someone here might be able to help as apparently they are collectable and very popular.
They are about 10-15 years old, ladies dark blue "minutes" I think the guy said, and sadly the left lense is now looking a bit speckled.
Does anyone know if it's possible to get replacement lenses anymore for old sunglasses not still made.
Thanks
Lisa

Greetings from Kent.

I have a few “Ladies” Minutes, 1.0 and 2.0.

Post the pictures as previously mentioned, we will have you sorted in no time.

Oakley lenses are best but more expensive and harder to track down originals for this model, you could get some new lenses cut but again, quite dear.

If you buy aftermarket you will save money and have plenty of options readily available but the optic quality will be a tiny bit compromised.

Went to the Covent Garden store on Saturday to see if it was possible to get a replacement lens for my old Oakley sunglasses. The nice people at the store said to come on the forum as my sunglasses aren't made by Oakley anymore but someone here might be able to help as apparently they are collectable and very popular.
They are about 10-15 years old, ladies dark blue "minutes" I think the guy said, and sadly the left lense is now looking a bit speckled.
Does anyone know if it's possible to get replacement lenses anymore for old sunglasses not still made.
Thanks
Lisa
Welcome to the forum.

Thanks Jon the Don :D, I don't suppose anyone knows how difficult it is to get Oakley lenses or how much (ballpark) they might cost?
Or likewise the aftermarket ones might be?
Then I can decide which way I want to go...😕😎

Latest Posts

Back