• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hello, My name Debbie and I ama Oakley SUNGLASSES lover.

Does anyone have information or know how I can locate a third Party EXPERT to verify Authenticate

• Total voters
Welcome!
Ebay is infested with fakes; buying there is only for the stout-of-heart expert.
As @Wesleypipesyo said, buy from the Exchange here.
We’ll keep you safe.
I wouldn't buy from @Wesleypipesyo because he way overprices his stuff, and he has no idea how to rate conditions of Oakleys. He is basically a moron when it comes that.
Cheers, m8

10000% fake. Anyone here can be your expert, most everyone here is extremely knowledgeable in a certain aspect of Oakley. This helps create a super center of Oakley knowledge :). Also welcome to the forum
Can you put the results and why you discovered that they SUNGLASSES are 1000% fake on companies Letterhead?. PayPal is REQUESTING I get this information by a third party EXPERT or I unable to fight the merchant and get my money back.

First off you should have filled a claim through eBay first, not paypal, those are definitely fake and easy to prove that they are fake

Sorry that sucks
I have but you have to wait so many days before you get help. Ebay is worthless. I am just waking the day a to ask EBAY to help.

Jimbabwe,

Do you have anyway or can you create a document on letter head that you are an expert and these sunglasses are 100% fake Knockoff and the reason you you came to concussion, what made them make you believe they are fake. PayPal will not be able to help me, because it will come down to he said she said, so they will don't reverse my money,. If you are unable to do this, can you direct me to someone that does this.

Jimbabwe,

Do you have anyway or can you create a document on letter head that you are an expert and these sunglasses are 100% fake Knockoff and the reason you you came to concussion, what made them make you believe they are fake. PayPal will not be able to help me, because it will come down to he said she said, so they will don't reverse my money,. If you are unable to do this, can you direct me to someone that does this.

Just take it to an Oakley store and show them

Latest Posts

Back