• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hello, Reputable EBay seller?

AABigRick

Oakley Beginner
Hello im looking at my second pair of oakleys and was looking at getting a second set of lenses via ebay. Can anyone tell me if ebay seller oakleyservices09 is reputable? If not can anyone else recomend a ebay seller for flak 2.0 xl lenses. Thanks.

oh yeah my first Oakley shades were x metal.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aloha Rick and welcome to the Forum. :welcome:
There are a few good aftermarket lens companies. From my experience, you pay for what you get. Spend the xtra money to get something better for your eyes. Real Oakley lenses are plentiful all over Ebay. And some are at decent prices. So why not stick with those? Fuse lenses are a decent replacement. In my beginnings. I tried a bunch of different lenses and slowly narrowed things down to just three lens companies I really like. Sounds like you may need to do the same. Good luck in your search.

IMG_3897.gif

Hello im looking at my second pair of oakleys and was looking at getting a second set of lenses via ebay. Can anyone tell me if ebay seller oakleyservices09 is reputable? If not can anyone else recomend a ebay seller for flak 2.0 xl lenses. Thanks.

:welcome:
He have 100% positive feedback so he should be legit

Aloha Rick and welcome to the Forum. :welcome:
There are a few good aftermarket lens companies. From my experience, you pay for what you get. Spend the xtra money to get something better for your eyes. Real Oakley lenses are plentiful all over Ebay. And some are at decent prices. So why not stick with those? Fuse lenses are a decent replacement. In my beginnings. I tried a bunch of different lenses and slowly narrowed things down to just three lens companies I really like. Sounds like you may need to do the same. Good luck in your search.

View attachment 839803
Thanks, yes im trying to buy actual oakley lenses on ebay but i dunno if they are real or look alikes

@Ebayreseller might have some flak 2.0 lenses

Thanks, yes im trying to buy actual oakley lenses on ebay but i dunno if they are real or look alikes
That's where you have to look at 'who' you are thinking of buying from. Check out their feedback. If there are a lot of negatives, and some of those comments are about people saying the sellers stuff is fake. Then you may want to stay away from them. Another warning sign is if the seller has little to zero feedback. Scammers usually change identities once they get found out. So their feedback is fairly new. One good thing about Ebay is their return policy. If you've been sold anything fake, you're almost 100% assured of getting your money back. And it does help to say you have the backing of many people on the Forum. But you can also check here 'before' you buy, just to ask if a certain lens looks real or not. Some of these guys here are amazing in being able to recognize fake stuff using just photos or sales ads.

Back