• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Help Finding Lens For Crowbar/ID Colorway

dice2012

Oakley Beginner
Hey, my friend gave me a pair of old crowbars a few years ago when I first started snowboarding, and although the lens was scratched up and the strap was stretched out, they did the job and I love them. Recently I've been trying to find a newer looking lens and maybe a strap, but sad to find out the crowbars seemed to have been discontinued a bit ago. Wondering if anyone knows where I could find a replacement lens nowadays. Preferably fire iridium, but at this point I'll take what I can get. Worse case scenario, I can probably use the lens for another season (is that safe to do? It's hard to see but there seems to be a crack developing on one of the outer lens vents, thinking of hitting it with a bit of super glue) and then buy a pair that have the same lens on ebay and swap them. But wanted to see if anyone knew of anywhere I could get just the lens itself. Also, if anyone can ID the colorway of the frame, that would be pretty cool, can't find anything on these online. Any help is appreciated, I'm very new to this site so if asking for help finding something goes against the exchange guidelines then sorry about that.
image0 (1).jpeg

Back