• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

help identifying the model

rjarkowski

Oakley Beginner
Just need help confirming the model. One of my buddy's sold me them, and i'm just looking to buy some spare lenses. Want to be certain before i go out and purchase the wrong lens. Help would be greatly appreciated

6DF2F7AA-A483-4345-8404-20BD4B8F9123.jpeg

E1F2D1E1-0F60-42F4-9C65-300532F06BE0.jpeg

Defiantly a Line Miner, but possibly a LM XM (the smaller size) though hard to tell without anything for scale...

🦃 🦃

I figured it was the Line Miner model. Any tips on how to tell if its the regular model or the XM? I watched the video but it didn't really help when it came to telling the model of mine. Thanks for the reply

Last edited by a moderator:
I figured it was the Line Miner model. Any tips on how to tell if its the regular model or the XM? I watched the video but it didn't really help when it came to telling the model of mine. Thanks for the reply
Not that I’m aware, I’d just google lens dimensions or take a 🤳 wearing them... if they look like normal sized goggles probably XM. If they make you look like a fly/alien probably standard

Not that I’m aware, I’d just google lens dimensions or take a 🤳 wearing them... if they look like normal sized goggles probably XM. If they make you look like a fly/alien probably standard

struggling to find any goggle dimensions. If i were to take a picture of them alongside a pair of anon M3's would that give you a better idea?

Did you try finding on youtube/google a video's comparing the Anon M3 (which you have there) to the Oakley Line Miner or LM XM model... If not that would seem the easiest/most certain way of determining what yours are.

I don't own either of those models... so all I can do is just provide you data on what various goggles I own/owned and how they compared to x,y,z models.

If you find a side by side photo of any of these; Fall Line vs Flight Deck vs Splice vs Smith I/OX besides a LM or LM XM you can utilize the image below to compare how they size up to your M3.

I'd assume because the Anon M3 MFI, isn't much smaller than the FD shown here...

~~~Ski goggles (framed vs. frameless).jpg

Last edited:
...that the mystery model you have is the regular Line Miner..

rather than the smaller one; because it'd look small beside your m3...

which it doesn't... right?

...that the mystery model you have is the regular Line Miner..

rather than the smaller one; because it'd look small beside your m3...

which it doesn't... right?

i think im going to take my chances and assume its the regular model. thanks for all the help!

Back