webejamin5

Oakley Beginner
Just received the wrong glasses. I was supossed to be getting some orange and white juliets and he sent me and all black frame no lense one..
He did great work on these and the picture he sent me of mine... But, he packaged wrong ones to me... So if you know his number or if someone is missing a pair of black framed juliets and got my orange and white ones... PLease contact me... CAn kik me at webejamin5 if easier... pics of the black ones i received and pics of the orange and white ones I was supossed to receive.

20200130_152447.jpg

20200127_172416.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses
Register to Not see this ad

StG

Oakley Expert
Premium Member
Germany
Hi,
how did you communicate with THE X-MEN during your dealings if you need to reach out to him by the Forum?

zcrxsi

Shelf Whore Extraordinaire
Amish Country, USA
Just received the wrong glasses. I was supossed to be getting some orange and white juliets and he sent me and all black frame no lense one..
He did great work on these and the picture he sent me of mine... But, he packaged wrong ones to me... So if you know his number or if someone is missing a pair of black framed juliets and got my orange and white ones... PLease contact me... CAn kik me at webejamin5 if easier... pics of the black ones i received and pics of the orange and white ones I was supossed to receive.

View attachment 697877

View attachment 697878
Good luck. I’m sure it was a mistake he’ll be able to fix.

PS. Ann Taylor would like to know you more better

webejamin5

Oakley Beginner
I was emailing him, I know it will most likely be fixed... just freaking out a little bit..

New Threads