oakman1992

Oakley Expert
Just received the wrong glasses. I was supossed to be getting some orange and white juliets and he sent me and all black frame no lense one..
He did great work on these and the picture he sent me of mine... But, he packaged wrong ones to me... So if you know his number or if someone is missing a pair of black framed juliets and got my orange and white ones... PLease contact me... CAn kik me at webejamin5 if easier... pics of the black ones i received and pics of the orange and white ones I was supossed to receive.

View attachment 697877

View attachment 697878
Must be a long horns fan? None the less I’m sure he get the situation fixed.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses
Register to Not see this ad

webejamin5

Oakley Beginner
Not trying to call him out... just thought it might help, if maybe the person who got mine came on here...
He does great work and will have him continue to fix on mine, if any issues ever arise... Was just trying to get a number, to speed up process. I know he gets alot of emails...

zcrxsi

Shelf Whore Extraordinaire
Amish Country, USA
Not trying to call him out... just thought it might help, if maybe the person who got mine came on here...
He does great work and will have him continue to fix on mine, if any issues ever arise... Was just trying to get a number, to speed up process. I know he gets alot of emails...
Hence why he deals via email. If he took calls he would prob need a secretary or else no work would get done!

webejamin5

Oakley Beginner
Ok, thanks gays and gals... He got ahold of me, the other guy responded also... SO we are mailing back and getting orders straight. He even said he would refund me, but told him He did suck great work. I dont want the refund, just wanted to make sure I got my original glasses and that the other person got his black frames...

webejamin5

Oakley Beginner
I recomend the x man custom metal work guy to anyone that needs there x metal frames worked on... Oakley would not even touch my glasses. And x man even customized, so very pleased in his abilities!

"TRUMP"

Gone
Premium Member
O-Town
Just received the wrong glasses. I was supossed to be getting some orange and white juliets and he sent me and all black frame no lense one..
He did great work on these and the picture he sent me of mine... But, he packaged wrong ones to me... So if you know his number or if someone is missing a pair of black framed juliets and got my orange and white ones... PLease contact me... CAn kik me at webejamin5 if easier... pics of the black ones i received and pics of the orange and white ones I was supossed to receive.

View attachment 697877

View attachment 697878
Damn dude he accidentally sent me your orange and white pair but I texted him and told him I like the orange better so he told me to keep them and the other guy said it was ok!!

New Threads