• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hi all. New to the forum. Wondering if it would be possible to get Prizm lenses for discontinued frames.

Badger

Oakley Beginner
Hi! I've been wearing Oakleys since the the late 80s (black Razor Blades with iridium lenses!). Recently, I've been wearing prescription Straight Jackets and my prescription has changed. I'd love to get Prizm Trail Torch lenses for them, but I'm not sure where I could go to get them for this frame, as it's discontinued.

Anyone have any leads?

Thanks!

Maybe have a turbine or lens from another new frame cut to fit inside those? Not too many come in trail torch yet .

Hi! I've been wearing Oakleys since the the late 80s (black Razor Blades with iridium lenses!). Recently, I've been wearing prescription Straight Jackets and my prescription has changed. I'd love to get Prizm Trail Torch lenses for them, but I'm not sure where I could go to get them for this frame, as it's discontinued.

Anyone have any leads?

Thanks!
If anyone would know it would be @Chris A Hardaway

I can certainly do RX lenses but you'll have to change styles to the straightlink oo9331, Sylas, Sliver Stealth, or something similar. As mentioned I can't Rx straight jacket anymore :(

Back