• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hi Everyone! Looking for info on Prescription Sunglasses

Seogege

Oakley Beginner
Hi everyone! Really cool to see such an active community.

I'm a runner and occasional cyclist looking to buy some prescription Asian fit Oakleys, likely with transition lenses since I run around sunset quite often. I see a few options from searching online but does anyone have any recommendations? Thanks!

Hey guys, thanks for the tag XMB. Just a minor correction I'm an optician not an optometrist, which means I can't check eyes and I'm not a doctor. However I can fill prescriptions and I'm very knowledgeable there. That being said my community does not have a high population of Asian people. Therefore I'm not sure on frames that would be best suited but can help you once you find a frame you like. With regards to lenses :) I'm your guy.

Thanks everyone and thank you Chris for the information! I'm going to try on some frames this weekend at the local store and will reach out if I find something that fits well.

Hey guys, thanks for the tag XMB. Just a minor correction I'm an optician not an optometrist, which means I can't check eyes and I'm not a doctor. However I can fill prescriptions and I'm very knowledgeable there. That being said my community does not have a high population of Asian people. Therefore I'm not sure on frames that would be best suited but can help you once you find a frame you like. With regards to lenses :) I'm your guy.

Hi Chris, I finally was able to try all the frames I wanted and I think the Flak 2.0 in Asian fit are the ones for me. What's the best way for me to reach you regarding some prescription lenses for that frame? Thank you!

Hi Chris, I finally was able to try all the frames I wanted and I think the Flak 2.0 in Asian fit are the ones for me. What's the best way for me to reach you regarding some prescription lenses for that frame? Thank you!
Awesome. Shoot me a private message with a copy of your RX
. I'll give you frame color choices and pricing. Plus there will be 3 various transitions options we can talk about.

For some reason I don't see a place to send private messages, is that something I need to post a certain number of messages to be able to do? Would it be possible to reach you via email or some other platform?

For some reason I don't see a place to send private messages, is that something I need to post a certain number of messages to be able to do? Would it be possible to reach you via email or some other platform?
Useful Links
Become a Premium Member!
Want instant exchange access, no ads and tons of other benefits?
Support the site and become a premium member today!

Upgrade Today

Latest Posts

Back