• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hi from Hollywood CA, another dummy who trusted prozone a while back

AbraxasFire

I should Work at Oakley
Hi all. I've been here a while. I own a pair of Juliet sunglasses and Crosshair. Not a real big collection but we all start somewhere. I have my prozone story drafted at the X-metal Discussion section, which isn't all that different from the other people who crossed paths with him. Last I heard about Chris was about a year ago from a guy on FB named Andy Stone who told me Chris owed him money and had his sunglasses, idk if that was ever resolved.

Hope to learn a lot more about Oakley's because I admit I don't know much of other designs they have.

Last edited:
Aloha and weloome to the Forum. :welcome:

tumblr_lfzn95SMHe1qe74c4o1_500.gif

Hi all. I've been here a while. I own a pair of Juliet sunglasses and Crosshair. Not a real big collection but we all start somewhere. I have my prozone story drafted at the X-metal Discussion section, which isn't all that different from the other people who crossed paths with him. Last I heard about Chris was about a year ago from a guy on FB named Andy Stone who told me Chris owed him money and had his sunglasses, idk if that was ever resolved.

Hope to learn a lot more about Oakley's because I admit I don't know much of other designs they have.
He is pure scum m8. He ripped off a lot of people. He uses different guises on eBay. If I ever catch up with him, I will be doing time for GBH.

Back