• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hi I’m new here.

Msliz217

Oakley Beginner
Can any one tell me if Split jacket wind gaskets are interchangeable with any other wind gasket. I need to find one and they are not anywhere to be found.

Can any one tell me if Split jacket wind gaskets are interchangeable with any other wind gasket. I need to find one and they are not anywhere to be found.
Wind Jacket 1.0’s are just Split Jackets with the Gasket included. Same Gaskets for both. If you mean a different brand or type, the answer is no, as far as I know. The mounting points are really specific.

Wind Jacket 1.0’s are just Split Jackets with the Gasket included. Same Gaskets for both. If you mean a different brand or type, the answer is no, as far as I know. The mounting points are really specific.
Thank you. I know they are the same, but I need a gasket. Lol was hoping someone knew of a company that makes off ones or heard a rumor Oakley was bringing accessories back for an anniversary for something. Was hoping someone knew where I could find one.

Aloha and welcome to the Forum. :welcome:

IMG_3894.gif

Back