• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hi my name in Andy and only just found this site I've been a Oakley fan for many years but only just started to collect my first buy was a x metal

Finnahman

Oakley Beginner
Hi my name is Andy and I've only just found this site I've been a Oakley fan for many years but only just started collecting my first buy only 3 weeks ago was a x metal x squared in 24k and wow there amazing and my second was a OTT been looking at the OTT for a long time then one popped up on eBay just couldn't resist I reckon that's probably a good start

giphy-7.gif

Hi my name is Andy and I've only just found this site I've been a Oakley fan for many years but only just started collecting my first buy only 3 weeks ago was a x metal x squared in 24k and wow there amazing and my second was a OTT been looking at the OTT for a long time then one popped up on eBay just couldn't resist I reckon that's probably a good start
Hi Andy! I just got here last week, been an Oakley fan a long time as well.

:hi:
Yeah, you’re gonna like it here…

Back