• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hi there from Germany - looking for Razor Blade Collectors

L2C

Oakley Beginner
Hi there,

my name is John and I am living in Germany. Dropped over your forum as I am looking for some Oakley Razor Blades I was wearing 20 or more years ago.
Wasn't aware that there is such a large Oakley community out there.
Looking forward reading and exchanging some advice with Razor Blade Collectors out there.
Best
John

Hi welcome , there are some hoops to jump through before you can post a want to buy thread , these are : being a member for 14 days and 15 posts . So reply to all the comments here on this thread and go have a chat in some of the others .

Welcome!

Fellow razorblade lover here! Love the vintage ones for the crazy colors you can mix and match!

Hi there,

my name is John and I am living in Germany. Dropped over your forum as I am looking for some Oakley Razor Blades I was wearing 20 or more years ago.
Wasn't aware that there is such a large Oakley community out there.
Looking forward reading and exchanging some advice with Razor Blade Collectors out there.
Best
John
Post some pics of your Oakleys please.

Hi welcome , there are some hoops to jump through before you can post a want to buy thread , these are : being a member for 14 days and 15 posts . So reply to all the comments here on this thread and go have a chat in some of the others .
Will do, thank you

Latest Posts

Back