• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Holbrook Icons

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Looking for Holbrook Icons, any of the below :
  • USA Flag Monochrome (grey)
  • Carbon Fiber
Isn't really urgent but in case somebody comes across this WTB thread and has a set to spare, do drop me a PM!

P. S. International shipping needed as I'm based in India

Screenshot_20200223-084033_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20200223-090607_Samsung Internet.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
Holbrook icons were not designed to be removable and were never sold. You will likely have to buy the frames for the icons or maybe get an Oakley Custom.

what he said . although theres a seller in italy on ebay who has random oakley icons. Priced out of this world too

Username Hidden said:
Holbrook icons were not designed to be removable and were never sold. You will likely have to buy the frames for the icons or maybe get an Oakley Custom.
Username Hidden said:
what he said . although theres a seller in italy on ebay who has random oakley icons. Priced out of this world too

I did come across that ebay seller, but I'd doubt if the paint on those would last. Never mind, like I said, if ever someone comes across this thread any time in the future and has a set to spare, probably from a busted pair they can reach me ::eek:ptimistic:: :biggrin: